Monday, January 21, 2008

Wireless an option? Not NextG

Monday morning - no news on the latest application as it's still on it's way to be processed - I think weekend ones have to wait for the following Monday when the order processing team at the Big T are in.

Had an air conditioner repair man out on the weekend fixing our system and he mentioned a wireless broadband company to look into. Which I have had mentioned to me before but the only thing I didn't like was the speeds 512/128 and a limit of 12gig but it's be better than nothing.

The caught is the setup cost will be around the $599 mark due to the need setup an long range wireless system. At least it will still be cheaper than NExtG :รพ

We have to work out what the whole system will cost as I'd been linking 2 PCs to the system and then the month $88 costs.

I'll give them a ring later today. I'll still apply for ADSL in the meantime






No comments: