Thursday, January 17, 2008

Quick rejection -number 46 is gone

How quick was that rejection from BP? I only applied again this morning at 7:30am ish and it's already a "no ports" Rejection! ... I've gone back and done another with the node after getting the 46th one with BP officially cancelled - you have to or it gets stuck in HELD for days. *sigh*

So I'm up to number 47 and 3 away from 50 applications - don't understand why they don't get the point that they NEED to put more ports in the local CMUX -save them having me reapply every week or every couple of days - it's not like I can stop reapplying. Wish they had a waiting list instead of this continual cycle of ordering--> HELD-->Rejection-->reorder. It's so bloody batty! unlike lotto you can only have one entry in a time for Port Lotto ....

*sigh*

No comments: