Friday, January 18, 2008

...and we have a rejection!

Overall Status Service Retired
Detailed Status: Cancelled: Service order rejected by CarrierCarrier
Advice ADSL New Request Rejected - Alternative path currently not available
Carrier for ADSL Port Telstra

I got the SMS on my mobile for this rejection at 9:21pm this evening.

The rejections are quick at the moment!

So now I've place 48th application in through internode as doing an application through this crappy dial-up connection is a bit of a trail with the bad response times with Big Ponds site. I've had it time out a few times before in the middle of an application which meant having to agian re-enter my application from the start. Annoying and pain full ... With internode I just hit the resubmit button.

Getting to fifty applications quicker than I first thought. ::sigh::

No comments: