Monday, February 11, 2008

Still no change or verification

It's Monday morning, another weekend over - I've received no verification of the Big Pond Status been correct. The status still shows the same as last Tuesday.

A friend suggests, and could be the reason behind this status, that Telstra are just stopping my continual bombardment of of orders and are just giving this status to shut me up! Furthermore, he is even suggesting that it's not going to happen they are just putting my order into a indefinite held status with NO intent of doing the equipment install or work required to give me ADSL.

I guess the verification from my Telstra source will either backup my friends claim or not...

I, myself, am finding it a little suspect given every other application of the 55 I've submitted have all returned rejections. Everyday I drive passed the CMUX/RIM green box of my DA and I can't seen any work been done on the outside - even looks like the cabinet hasn't been opened in ages - The concrete foot path in front of it is uneven and in need of repair. I think the local council should see about it before they have a lawsuit from a injury...

I'm holding off the wireless until I know for sure what's going on don't want to end up wasting money if ADSL is really going to happen.

Hope to have some clear picture of the status by COB today.

Oh and another two houses have started been built in the area... only 1 block in my street is still not sold.

No comments: