Friday, February 15, 2008

Offically doom to reapply to oblivion

Well Big Pond where helpful -NOT!

Seems they think the status I got on the order was a part of their offical checking process

WTF?

That's right they seem to think the order was never actually meant to be given a successful status.

Your kiding me?

Nope wish I was..oh and there's more..

More?

Yeah the nice lady today was saying that a tech comes out a physically checks the CMUX/RIM with each order I submit...

Yeah right!

Exactly what I was thinking as I know they don't. 55 times? like hell they'd just look up the backend database and see the CMUX/RIM with no ports and report that back via their internal process.

If they have been doing it each time you'd think they'd be sick of it by now! You'd think they'd get the point that I'm not giving up until I get a friggin' ADSL port or the CMUX/RIM upgraded. Save them money too in the long run *sigh*... Time to go hit that brick wall again with my head...

Application 56 is in wating and outcome....

No comments: